A Muslim's Character - 2
The Muslim’s fundamental faith, acts of worship, ethical principles, cordial customs and traditions both together form our basic values. All of these characteristic should be in full correspondence with the most exemplar model the one’s of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Mustafa.
Today, the most vital responsibility of our mothers, fathers and educationists is to raise the children and the young who carry the fundamental principles of Islam and our values.
The book “A Muslim’s Character” is the result of such a quest and effort.
We have paid attention to the fact that this book, which we hope will be a reference book that our children (age eleven and up) may enjoy reading, is a guide book for our parents, and a supplementary textbook for our teacher in their classes of education of values, we have also tried to make sure that this is both a book of information and also a book of activities that can be done both individually and in a group.
In this volume we have dealt with ten fundamental values, you will find according to the children’s developmental characteristics and levels;
In this second book which deals with ten basic moral values, you will find in each section,
- Interpretations of the verses from the Qur’an and the sayings of the Prophet related to the subject matter,
- Concepts related to the value in question and their explanations,
- Best examples from the lives of our beloved Prophet and his Companions,
- Exemplary events from the lives of great Muslims,
- Remarkable stories from the contemporary world,
- Activities that children can write and draw themselves while reading the book alone,
- Plays and activities that can be played in the class,
- Practices suitable to the techniques that increase emotional and spiritual awareness,
- Activities of hands-on learning that will ensure more lasting knowledge,
- Tests of measuring, understanding, and evaluating it in every chapter.